Visit InkTec at Viscom Italia 2017
As a leading international manufacturer of printers, inks and media, InkTec will be using Viscom Italia 2017 to showcase its inks and media range alongside some stunning new additions to its collection of consumables.
- The newest additions to the Eco Solvent range – these environmentally friendly inks are specifically designed to improve printing performance for Mimaki and Roland printers without releasing harmful chemicals and VOCs
- Enhancing its dye sublimation inks range, InkTec has created inks specifically for Mimaki, Mutoh and Roland printers with Epson DX5 and DX7 printheads:
- A superior water-based pigment ink specifically designed for large format Epson Stylus Pro 9700, T700 series and RJ-900 printers
- Truly compatible, new latex inks for a wide range of HP latex printers creating the same quality and performance expected from an OEM ink, while ensuring original profiles can be used
- Alongside our full media range, InkTec will also be introducing a new latex media series developed specifically for HP latex printers, which is tacky without being sticky and has the ability to re-apply and stay in position. It is available in satin and gloss finishes and is very competitive on price.
John Huh, International Sales Manager at InkTec Europe Ltd said, “We’re hoping to attract a huge amount of interest from potential customers looking to take advantage of our new ink and media developments. All of which are available through our dedicated Italian distributor Trend.”
This was further highlighted by Joey Kim, Managing Director of InkTec Europe Ltd “As a manufacturer of printers, inks and media, it’s so exciting to see how our ranges come together to maximise the printing possibilities and new business opportunities for our customers.”