DTF Ink (Direct to Film Textile Ink) for all modified desktop DTF Printers
Specially researched and developed to outperform on DTF printers with Epson i3200 printheads. An exceptional tried and tested DTF ink formula which creates bright, clean colours and stretchability for small or large scale production of promotional items.
What are the advantages of DTF ink?
This new printing technology is gaining a lot of prominence for a wide variety of reasons including:
What is the DTF process?
- Design – Create your design using your preferred choice of design software (i.e. photoshop, illustrator, etc.
- RIP – If you are printing white on top of colour you will need to use a RIP.
- Print – Print your design onto your choice of coated PET film.
- Apply – Apply powder adhesive evenly onto printed film. If using manually, shake off excess or if using a powder shaker follow unit instructions.
- Bake – Melt the adhesive onto the film using a heat press, oven or heated shaker unit. Ensure even heat through-out at a temperature of 160C.
- Press – Heat press your design onto the substrate. Applicable on cotton, polyester, leather, cardboard and other flat, rough and rigid materials.