The JETRIX LXi6/LXi7 printers have 2.5m x 1.3m and 2.5m x 3.0m wide flatbeds respectively combined with a powerful zonal vacuum system with automated pin registration for quick and accurate media placement. The innovative LED curing system, reduces operational costs by delivering an overall lower energy consumption and delivers a longer lamp lifetime.
Designed and developed with the user in mind, the LXi6/LXi7 features many automated functions and safety systems for increased productivity. They deliver new printing possibilities combined with optimal printing results.
- Sophisticated flatbed and vacuum system
- Super fast, latest generation Konica Minolta printheads
- Efficient LED curing system
- Convenient automatic functions
- Enhanced safety functions
- Advanced and user friendly GUI software
- Effective anti-static system (Optional)
- Size: Rigid media size of 2,500mm x 3,060mm for the LXi6 and 2,500mm x 1,280mm for LXi7
- Speed: Top printing speeds reaching up to 76sqm/h for the LXi6 and 78sqm/h for the LXi7
- Colours: C,M,Y,K,LC,LM White and Varnish or Primer available
“The JETRIX does everything we need it to do. The key things for us were that they are clearly built to last, you have the ability to pause the machine mid job and you can print on media up to 100mm deep. This combined with the warranty and that the primer is already in the inks meant it was the perfect choice.”