The JETRIX LXi6/LXi7 printers have 2.5m x 1.3m and 2.5m x 3.0m wide flatbeds respectively combined with a powerful zonal vacuum system with automated pin registration for quick and accurate media placement. The innovative LED curing system, reduces operational costs by delivering an overall lower energy consumption and delivers a longer lamp lifetime.
Designed and developed with the user in mind, the LXi6/LXi7 features many automated functions and safety systems for increased productivity. They deliver new printing possibilities combined with optimal printing results.
- Sophisticated flatbed and vacuum system
- Super fast, latest generation Konica Minolta printheads
- Efficient LED curing system
- Convenient automatic functions
- Enhanced safety functions
- Advanced and user friendly GUI software
- Effective anti-static system (Optional)
- Size: Rigid media size of 2,500mm x 3,060mm for the LXi6 and 2,500mm x 1,280mm for LXi7
- Speed: Top printing speeds reaching up to 76sqm/h for the LXi6 and 78sqm/h for the LXi7
- Colours: C,M,Y,K,LC,LM White and Varnish or Primer available
“What is not to like about JETRIX…the printers are brilliant, the staff fantastic, friendly and helpful, and the after care service excellent. After yet another terrific installation with our JETRIX KX7, we just would not go anywhere else.”
Jason Carpenter, Managing Director