The JETRIX LXi6/LXi7 printers have 2.5m x 1.3m and 2.5m x 3.0m wide flatbeds respectively combined with a powerful zonal vacuum system with automated pin registration for quick and accurate media placement. The innovative LED curing system, reduces operational costs by delivering an overall lower energy consumption and delivers a longer lamp lifetime.
Designed and developed with the user in mind, the LXi6/LXi7 features many automated functions and safety systems for increased productivity. They deliver new printing possibilities combined with optimal printing results.
- Sophisticated flatbed and vacuum system
- Super fast Konica Minolta printheads
- Latest generation Konica Minolta printheads
- Efficient LED curing system
- Convenient automatic functions
- Safety functions
- Advanced and user friendly GUI software
- Effective anti-static system (Optional)
- Size: Rigid media size of 2,500mm x 3,060mm for the LXi6 and 2,500mm x 1,280mm for LXi7
- Speed: Top printing speeds reaching up to 76sqm/h for the LXi6 and 78sqm/h for the LXi7
- Colours: C,M,Y,K,LC,LM White and Varnish or Primer available
“Following a recommendation, InkTec’s Eco Solvent ESU ink proved to be the perfect choice for us, as we can achieve the same printing results that we were doing with our OEM inks, but at a much more competitive price.”
Scott Evans, Managing Director, WallpaperInk