The JETRIX LXi6/LXi7 printers have 2.5m x 1.3m and 2.5m x 3.0m wide flatbeds respectively combined with a powerful zonal vacuum system with automated pin registration for quick and accurate media placement. The innovative LED curing system, reduces operational costs by delivering an overall lower energy consumption and delivers a longer lamp lifetime.
Designed and developed with the user in mind, the LXi6/LXi7 features many automated functions and safety systems for increased productivity. They deliver new printing possibilities combined with optimal printing results.
- Sophisticated flatbed and vacuum system
- Super fast, latest generation Konica Minolta printheads
- Efficient LED curing system
- Convenient automatic functions
- Enhanced safety functions
- Advanced and user friendly GUI software
- Effective anti-static system (Optional)
- Size: Rigid media size of 2,500mm x 3,060mm for the LXi6 and 2,500mm x 1,280mm for LXi7
- Speed: Top printing speeds reaching up to 76sqm/h for the LXi6 and 78sqm/h for the LXi7
- Colours: C,M,Y,K,LC,LM White and Varnish or Primer available
“With both the JETRIX printers, we are now able to deliver the same consistent quality, where we use one for key production, while the other is available to print prototypes or take up the slack and tackle the additional, unexpected, quick turnaround jobs that come in. Plus, the after care service from the JETRIX engineers, means we know they are quick to respond and happy to work with us to figure out the more unusual print jobs.”
Phil Highton, Managing Director