Try Before You Buy – Free Ink Cartridge
Fancy trying one of our inks? Not sure about whether it will work for you and your business? Well now is your chance with our Try Before You Buy scheme. This offer is available on our eco solvent or aqueous inks, plus we are doing an exclusive offer on our Mimaki UCJV UV inks too which offer a crystal white compared to Mimaki’s own LUS-170 inks.
In fact you can use our inks to save on your ink costs in 2021. So if you are concerned about increasing ink prices, well now you can do something about it! We believe in our inks; and that is why we want you to try them for free. Totally compatible, with many requiring no flushing or colour profile
changes – you really can just plug and print!
What does it involve?
Who is eligible?
Any new customers or customers who have not bought the specific InkTec ink cartridge in just over the last 6 months (i.e. not since the 1st April 2021).
What are the timings?
The scheme is valid from 1st November until the 30th November 2021.
How do you claim?
The best way is to either email us at email@example.com or call us on 01993 862770 expressing your interest and outlining which ink you would like to try.
Try Before You Buy – Free Ink Cartridge Oct 2021 Resellers Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this offer is InkTec Europe Ltd (company no. 04665601) whose registered office is at Bulford House, Supergas Industrial Estate, Downs Road, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 0SZ.
2. The promotion is valid until from 1st November until the 30th November 2021.
3. The offer is dependent on InkTec Europe Ltd delivering the free cartridge directly to the end user on behalf of the reseller.
4. The offer of one free cartridge is only valid for new customers or customers who have not bought the specific InkTec ink cartridge in just over the last 6 months (i.e. not since 1st April 2021).
5. Employees of InkTec Europe or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the promotion or helping to set up the promotion shall not be eligible for the offer.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate offer details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
8. No cash alternative to the promotion will be offered. The promotion is non-transferable.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.