Our first LED UV flatbed printer with optional Roll-to-Roll is designed to deliver the perfect combination of superb printing quality and high productivity.
- Sophisticated flatbed: Two different vacuum zones to ensure media completely flat
- High quality: 6 picoliter high resolution Konica heads
- Stunning detail: using JETRIX anti-banding technology (G-mask) for photorealistic printing
- Efficient LED curing system: extended LED lamp life time of up to 20k hours
- Reduced energy consumption: up to 35% less than compared with mercury lamp printer
- Convenience functions: automatic cleaning, media measurement and anti-head crash systems
- Simple to use: advanced user friendly GUI software featuring useful functions such as 'Drag & Print'
- Versatile: optional Roll-to-Roll system
- Effective anti-static: optional system featuring ionising bar
- Size: Rigid media size of 2,440mm x 1,220m
- Speed: Up to 39sqm/hr in production mode
- Colours: 4 (C,M,Y,K), 6 (C,M,Y,K,+2 white) or 7 channel (C,M,Y,K,+2 white +1 Varnish or Primer)
“We were previously running four latex printers which were causing no-end of print quality issues. Now we can produce jobs much quicker and at a consistent quality. We don’t have any media deformation, stretching or colour differences and since installing the machine, we haven’t had to reprint any jobs. The print speed is so excellent, the JETRIX now does the work of four of our previous ones, whilst using less than half of the ink.”
Pete Simmonds, MD of Display Wizard