Our first LED UV flatbed printer with optional Roll-to-Roll is designed to deliver the perfect combination of superb printing quality and high productivity.
- Sophisticated flatbed: Two different vacuum zones to ensure media completely flat
- High quality: 6 picoliter high resolution Konica heads
- Stunning detail: using JETRIX anti-banding technology (G-mask) for photorealistic printing
- Efficient LED curing system: extended LED lamp life time of up to 20k hours
- Reduced energy consumption: up to 35% less than compared with mercury lamp printer
- Convenience functions: automatic cleaning, media measurement and anti-head crash systems
- Simple to use: advanced user friendly GUI software featuring useful functions such as 'Drag & Print'
- Versatile: optional Roll-to-Roll system
- Effective anti-static: optional system featuring ionising bar
- Size: Rigid media size of 2,440mm x 1,220m
- Speed: Up to 39sqm/hr in production mode
- Colours: 4 (C,M,Y,K), 6 (C,M,Y,K,+2 white) or 7 channel (C,M,Y,K,+2 white +1 Varnish or Primer)
“We are delighted to be able to enhance our printing capabilities with the JETRIX KX3, which is the only accessible technology of its kind in Scotland.”
Phil Chaplain, Chief Technological Officer