Our first LED UV flatbed printer with optional Roll-to-Roll is designed to deliver the perfect combination of superb printing quality and high productivity.
- Sophisticated flatbed: Two different vacuum zones to ensure media completely flat
- High quality: 6 picoliter high resolution Konica heads
- Stunning detail: using JETRIX anti-banding technology (G-mask) for photorealistic printing
- Efficient LED curing system: extended LED lamp life time of up to 20k hours
- Reduced energy consumption: up to 35% less than compared with mercury lamp printer
- Convenience functions: automatic cleaning, media measurement and anti-head crash systems
- Simple to use: advanced user friendly GUI software featuring useful functions such as 'Drag & Print'
- Versatile: optional Roll-to-Roll system
- Effective anti-static: optional system featuring ionising bar
- Size: Rigid media size of 2,440mm x 1,220m
- Speed: Up to 39sqm/hr in production mode
- Colours: 4 (C,M,Y,K), 6 (C,M,Y,K,+2 white) or 7 channel (C,M,Y,K,+2 white +1 Varnish or Primer)
“Following a recommendation, InkTec’s Eco Solvent ESU ink proved to be the perfect choice for us, as we can achieve the same printing results that we were doing with our OEM inks, but at a much more competitive price.”
Scott Evans, Managing Director, WallpaperInk