We will be showcasing their ground breaking JETRIX LXi8 LED-UV flatbed printer and also the latest addition to the JETRIX portfolio – the KX6U-LED at Sign and Digital UK. These innovative printers will sit alongside some stunning new additions to its range of consumables.
The 3.2m wide LXi8 will feature on stand H20, with the new JETRIX KX6U-LED in close proximity. This newcomer takes all the tried and tested South Korean technology that many are familiar with but with the benefits and associated lifetime cost savings of LED lamps.
Joey Kim, Managing Director, InkTec Europe, said: “The JETRIX KX6U-LED heralds the arrival of a new suite of LED printers where we are looking to offer a range of various sizes and formats. This is because we appreciate printers have different needs, varying budgets and practically assorted sized spaces where they want to fit a flatbed printer.”
“This new printer encapsulates all the capabilities of our well established JETRIX series, but has the added dynamic of being an entry level LED printer which is designed to be competitive both in terms of what it can do, but also on price.”
InkTec will also be showcasing its latest inks and media on neighbouring stand G22, including some new supplements to their consumable portfolio such as:
- The newest additions to its inks range – new LED UV ink for Mimaki JFX200 printer where the user could save up to 50% on their ink costs compared to the OEM
- Following their announcement last year on becoming exclusive distributor for Natura medias, InkTec Europe will be revealing some more new items such as Natura’s specialist application clear and self-adhesive medias for the Solvent, Latex and UV markets.
About the JETRIX KX6U-LED
The new KX6U-LED is joining the market place as an entry level LED flatbed printer for those seeking to broaden their offering with interesting and more profitable applications that can be achieved using LED technology. It’s characteristics also means that it could lend itself to appealing to large scale industrial businesses that are seeking to create an in-house printing operation to minimise their external costs.
- Rigid media size 2,440 x 1,220mm
- Production printing speed of 28 sqm/h
- Resolution 1440 x 720 dpi
- Reliable Konica 6pl print head
- Rigid media thickness of 100mm
About the JETRIX LXi8
The LXi8 is perfect for applications including short-term outdoor signage, clear film window graphics, interior decoration, furniture decoration, industrial applications, industrial keypads, spot varnishing and wood prints.
- 2m wide true flatbed
- High speed – over 150 sqm/h
- Zonal vacuum system with automated pin registration for quick and accurate media placement
- Automatic head cleaning
- Print resolution – 1,080 x 720dpi
- Latest generation Konica Minolta printheads
- Rigid media size – 3,200mm x 2,030mm
- Rigid media thickness – 100mm
About the LED UV ink for Mimaki JFX200
- Same printing result compared to original ink – but at reduced cost
- Compatible with original ink – with an easy replacement process
- Compatible with original chip – chipped for LH-100 or LUS-120
- Unbiased property between LX100 and LUS-120 – flexible
- Strong lightfastness
- Superior curing property – cures faster than original ink and is less tacky