JETRIX LXi8 and ink innovations showcased at FESPA 2017
The new 3.2m wide LXi8 wowed the crowds in March at Sign and Digital UK and the team have been excited about showcasing this ultra-high speed printer to a wider audience at FESPA. Visitors were able to watch the LXi8 running at top high production speeds of up to 205sqm per hour – at the same time offering optimal printing results with InkTec’s latest generation LED-UV ink.
Ben Woodruff, Head of National Sales, InkTec Europe, said: “This new addition to the JETRIX range of printers is a real stunner, with incredible levels of productivity, accuracy and overall finish.
“In a competitive marketplace where the turnaround time is key to customers but not at the expense of print quality, the LXi8 is the reliable answer for printers and signmakers of all types and sizes.”
Choose your zone
As well as highlighting its new hardware, InkTec focused in on its latest innovations in inks and media, in three special Solvent, Sublimation and Media Zones.
Each dedicated Zone displayed samples of finished work:
- In the Solvent Zone: InkTec featured inks including EcoNova Aurora and EcoNova Maple – InkTec’s newest premium eco solvent inks for Roland and Mimaki plotters equipped with DX7 printhead, which users can easily switch in place of Roland Eco-sol Max3 and Mimaki SS21, BS4 inks. They offer a wide colour gamut, excellent scratch resistance and alcohol resistance.
- In the Sublimation Zone: InkTec showcased its anti-aggregation technology which ensures particle stability and an enhanced printing performance.
- In the Media Zone: InkTec showcased its latest media, including a new latex available in satin and gloss finish, which has been specifically developed for HP latex printers.
Ben Woodruff added: “We will have something for everyone at FESPA 2017, from hardware to specialist consumables that will help print and display companies turn opportunities and ideas for innovation into reality.”
About the JETRIX LXi8
The new LXi8 is perfect for applications including short-term outdoor signage, clear film window graphics, interior decoration, furniture decoration, industrial applications, industrial keypads, spot varnishing and wood prints.
- 2m wide flatbed
- Ultra high speed – highest printing speed up to 205sqm/h
- Powerful zonal vacuum system with automated pin registration for quick and accurate media placement
- Print resolution – 1,080 x 720dpi
- Latest generation Konica Minolta printheads
- Rigid media size – 3,200mm x 2,030mm
- Rigid media thickness – 100mm
- Innovative LED curing system reduces operational costs through lower energy consumption and longer lifetime
- Powered by dedicated JETRIX GUI (Graphical User Interface) which simplifies, optimises and automates as many steps as possible.